• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New tomato frog

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey everybody! I have some good news. My collection just grew a little bit more as I just got my 2nd tomato frog. I ordered one last month that I called Roma after the roma tomato and now I ordered her a sister. I call this one Beefsteak after the beefsteak tomato. She is healthy and active and fits in well with her sister and unlike Roma who is still developing her full color potential, this one is a gorgeous bright red. I'll be sure to get some pictures of both of them soon but for now here's a picture of Roma for those who haven't seen it yet :)
Roma.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
So exciting! Now can they be kept in the same tank?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
We were just at Petco and they had an enclosure for a tomato but didn't see it. It's almost like they are all the sudden becoming popular. I think they look awesome, we really are between that and a paceman. Anything can happen at a reptile show though, we may come home with a bunch of new friends :)

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We were just at Petco and they had an enclosure for a tomato but didn't see it. It's almost like they are all the sudden becoming popular. I think they look awesome, we really are between that and a paceman. Anything can happen at a reptile show though, we may come home with a bunch of new friends :)
Patsy I'm looking forward to seeing what comes home with you guys after the reptile show :) lol

Latest posts