• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new to this species :)

zoo*keeper*19

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hey everyone, I am a new beardie owner and I LOVE him!! I kind of run a small in home zoo haha at least thats what my bf tells me. Ive got two dogs, a cat, two fiddler crabs, a bunch of fish, a turtle and now a beardie :) Ive been planning on getting one for a few weeks now and have been doing a TON of reading up on them. checking many different sources to see which info differs from site to site. I still feel like theres a lot to learn, but im hoping that being here will help me absorb some more tips an tricks. thanks everyone!

Oh and Im bit into pictures so you'll probably see him quite often :) btw this guy still needs a name! I am open to suggestions if anyones got any unique fun names!
dragon.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats on your new addition and Welcome to our community!
He looks like an "Benedict" to me "benny" for short

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome to the site Im sure any answers your looking for can and will be answered here. Im not very good with names thats why i leave that to the wife and kids lol.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome 2 the Forum & congratz on your 1st dragon. Benedict is cool..... What about, Lamont or Magnum?

Latest posts