• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to this site

chrismnc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi my name is Chris and I have an alomost 6 month old dragon named Ziggy. Ziggy is a big boy at 18 1/2" and 370g, he is a German Giant mix. I got Ziggy from thevirus and couldn't be happier. Ziggy loves his greens but is picky about his protein. He has refused crickets and now refusing supers... I am getting Dubias this week. Even with his pickiness, he seems to be growing and gaining well! :) Ziggy is a spoiled and well loved dragon that likes to be put to bed, snuggled in his blanket, each night.

Ziggy then:
June09012.jpg

And now:
Sept19002.jpg

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello and Welcome!!! Yes Tim has great babies!!!! And so nicely grown up and into them new colors!!! ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Chris. Ziggy is very handsome and love the name. Welcome to the forum. We look forward to hearing about your tales with him.

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah Chris and Ziggy!!

Thanks for coming on over. This is a great site.

To forum:

Chris is exactly the type of person you hope will purchase a baby. People like her are the reason I still breed. Every time someone wants to buy a dragon from me I hope they are another Chris.

Tim

chrismnc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Tim,
You are the sweetest! He didn't mention that I harassed him with questions, pics and updates constantly!!! :) Tim has been so sweet to us! He is always there for concerns and my needless worrying! I truely belive that Ziggy is as healthy as he is due to Tim's wonderful breeding.

Ziggy is a wonderful addition to our home and we love him dearly!

Here are some pics I took today:
I took this because he has beautiful orange and almost yellow on his beard that I was trying to get on film... you can kindof see it.
Nov309005.jpg

Nov309001.jpg

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hi! welcome. I missed this somehow.

Ziggy is a handsome boy!!!!!! Congrads on him!

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi Chris and Ziggy! Wow he sure is a gorgeous healthy looking boy! What great color (Good Job Tim)! Nice thick tail on that big boy!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well fed. Hi ya Chris ! Ziggy shore has grown a whole lot... Go Girl !
Janie... ;)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beautiful dragon! no doubts that tim is a good breeder so it looks like you got urself a great baby there

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol...Tim kept trying to give that darlin to me... But I had to decline.. I know what you got... Lucky lady ! but... some day... ;)
Janie

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Everybody is too nice.

Candice,

I try to give Janie everything. What I don't have I can get killer discounts on. You should stop being so nice or I'm gonna start sending you pics of reptiles for really cheap prices. While you might turn them down, you will definitely be exercising restrain and hating me for it :)

Latest posts