• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to this forum!

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have been on another forum but was told to check out this one. I have two BD's. Boogie is around 11 months. He was my first introduction to Beardies. He is a petstore baby so I am not sure of his age. I fell madly in love with him so I went and got one of Tom's babies. Her name is Tessie. She is a gorgeous orange color and a gentle spirit. I spoil them any chance I get. I wish I would of started earlier in life with these little creatures. I am hoping to add a third soon but I am looking at a rescue. I thought very seriously about breeding them but feel I should leave it to the pros.

Sue

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hey i know you stranger lol
havent been on the other forum for a while (got kicked off lol) so hello i know you haha

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi Brian! Yep I noticed that you were missing. Figured I had to follow you all here... ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There's our Sue girlie ! The gang's here ! Wait til you meet Renee... she's right cool too ;)
Janie

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am working on my clients bookkeeping for the next couple of days but hopefully this weekend I will post some. I am sure Tom would like to see some of Tessies.. ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Sue and welcome to our forum. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures with your little ones.

Thanks, Janie. You are too sweet.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yup... Got Renee,Gina,Sandy,Sue,Brian bro, Tom, Lance, Jonah... everyone !
Janie...lol
Once you get past the 40 mark, the memory tends to lag...

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello Sue and welcome. You have found a wonderful bunch of people who are very willing to help and stand beside you.I know this from personal experience.

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
sara said:
Hello Sue and welcome. You have found a wonderful bunch of people who are very willing to help and stand beside you.I know this from personal experience.

Thanks Sara, I am lucky because I already know a few from the other forum I was on. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Latest posts