• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new to the site but not to beardies!

Project1

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey guyz my name is sean and i live in florida. I currently own only one beardie but have owned 3 at different points of my life. im pretty stoke about this one since its a girl ive always ended up with males for some reason (doesnt really matter) anyway i keep a bunch of other animals as well i have one leopard gecko (had 6 for breeding project), 2 salt water aquariums one is for show the other for my mantis shrimp. i have built a few different cages for my critters ill post a pic of my fav i built for my last 2 beardies i may build again for this little girl but prob on a smaller scale .
heres my new litter girl (both of her parents are extremely red and orange so im pretty excited to see what the next year brings for her color) not sure on a name i like flare but id like opinions or suggestions
geckos030.jpg

geckos033.jpg

heres one of the cages i built for my beardies it pretty much was the shape of a 55 gal fish tank on its side but slightly taller and wider
Copy2ofgeckos024.jpg

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hi there!
welcome
Pretty little girl.

Love the cages. Where did you find black?

Are those 48" long?

Project1

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ladyknite said:
hi there!
welcome
Pretty little girl.

Love the cages. Where did you find black?

Are those 48" long?
i got the paint from lowes it was valspar flat black spray paint
and yes inside wall to inside wall they are 4 ft long

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome.
Pretty girl you got there

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey dude! Welcome aboard! It'll be nice to have yet another member who's got some experience in building enclosures. Can never have too many of us.

You got some good looking ones there.....your girl, too. I was in to freshwater tanks for 20 years. Had 12 going at one time while I was breeding African Ciclids. Boy am I glad I'm not doing that anymore!!! LOL!

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I think Flare is a pretty nme for a pretty dragon. I like Crimson too. She is very pretty.

Latest posts