• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to the Forum!

LParkey

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself - my name is Lauren! An interest in lizards and animals developed in me as I was a young child, but my parents weren't the "animal type" so I grew up with a few dogs and cats, a hampster or two. A friend of mine had a Leopard Gecko, but that was about all the exotic I got to see growing up in the city! I moved out and bought a house of my own on a 5 acre lot in the country. My neighbor had an adult Bearded Dragon, whom I was VERY curious about but completely terrified of. I watched her like crazy when I was over and they tried to get me to hold her a few times, but I wasn't going for it! I was at a flea market one day when I came across some breeders selling baby beardies, and I instantly reached over and picked one up. I didn't even realize what I had done, they were just SOOO cute! I couldn't believe how fearless I was, lol! I bought my first Bearded Dragon that day and never looked back!!! :D
Her name was Stoney, she was absolutely my favorite of them all. She had great personality and was the most social of all I've had. Unfortunately we lost her =(
I now have 4: Skynyrd, 3 years old - Marley, 1.5 years - Lennox, 6 weeks old - NoName Baby, 4 weeks old (Anyone have any name suggestions? lol).
A Bearded Dragon was my first lizard, and in my opinion, are the best lizards! All the friends I have own at least 1 beardie :D
IMAG0383.jpg

IMAG0755.jpg

IMAG0779.jpg

IMAG0764.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Lauren! Welcome to BDF! Those are some beautiful dragons you have there! Thanks for joining!

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the Forum! Nice dragons.

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi and welcome, your beardies are very pretty

Latest posts