• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to the beardie community!

sox160

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys my name is seth and my gf and I just got our first bearded dragon, Duckie (from land before time lol) and she's awesome so far! Only had her about a week. She goes everywhere with us and is very active and fun. But I don't know much about them when it comes to morphs and different types and I was wondering if yall could help me put on exactly what kind of beardie I've got.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420959201715.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420959201715.jpg
    888.1 KB · Views: 63
  • uploadfromtaptalk1420959251350.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420959251350.jpg
    623.3 KB · Views: 58
  • uploadfromtaptalk1420959289919.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420959289919.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 61

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome to the forum! Sorry I can't help you with morphs :(

sayy_robbayy

Hatchling Dragon
Def citrus ! Well probably lol maybe translucent tiger ! Not sure tho, if u know about her parents you can find out if she is any kind of hypo. Also clear nails is a sign of one being translucent

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Def citrus ! Well probably lol maybe translucent tiger ! Not sure tho, if u know about her parents you can find out if she is any kind of hypo. Also clear nails is a sign of one being translucent

This one I actually do know! You need to know the parents to find out what percentage of the hypo or translucent trait the bearded dragon carries. However, you can visually see if you have a hypo or a translucent. Clear nails is a sign of hypo, black eyes are a sign of translucent.

sox160

Bearded Dragon Egg
I don't know her parents we actually got her at a petland in south point ohio they had her labeled as a fancy bearded dragon for 59.99 as soon as I saw her I knew she was a good buy! I was just curious to what exactly she is

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Dexter was called a "fancy dragon" when we got her at PetSmart. I think they use that name when their is just something different than the others. It gives them a reason to charge more,LOL!

sox160

Bearded Dragon Egg
My duckie taking a bath trying to help her shed. She just keeps getting prettier lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421432131209.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421432131209.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 44

sox160

Bearded Dragon Egg
And we added another to the addiction lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421556245638.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421556245638.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 43

Ryan & rosco

Hatchling Dragon
Welcome to the forum. It's awesome to be getting new people. Good luck with your beardie and any questions there are wonderful people on here