• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to forum

ragamama

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I got our first beardie Fred about three weeks ago. Yes he is named for the one in the movie Nim's Island. My daughters are 5 and 2- no getting around that. But Fred seems like a good dragon name to me. Don't know if he is a girl though. I am having issues with him too so I am going to post on that specifically too.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohhhhhhh welcome to the family ! Welcome to the Family ! Weeeeelll come to the Family !!!!!!!Welcome to the family!
Janie
*sung to Happy Anniversary starring Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble*

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to our forum. We will look for your posts so that we can help Fred and you out...

Since you are a new owner, here is a link to our caresheet. Give it a read and let us know if you have any questions -

Bearded Dragon Care

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi!!!!

Pics of Fred!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

welcome welcome welcome
*looks around for the bouncin tigger*
Tigger.gif