• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to Forum

Jester

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I'm new to the forum and still somewhat of a noob when it comes to Dragons. Thought I'd introduce myself. About 2 weeks ago I adopted a 3 year old Male... Jester and he's absolutely fabulous...He's 20 inches long and I haven't weighed him yet, but he's a little fatty. His prior owner was a friend I went to school with who just didn't have the time to invest in his care anymore. Since my last beardied passed back in September,(natural causes) he figured I'd be the best person to take him on. Jester is definately a card to say the least if not a little spoiled. Maybe more before its all said and done with. Yes I live in a zoo
grin.gif
Anywhere from 4 to 5 adults (including myself and depending on when brother comes to visit), 1 dog, 2 cats, 2 birds, 1 tree frog, 4 House Geckos, 1 Mediterranean Gecko, 1 bullfrog, 2 toads, a leopard gecko and of course my favorite Jester the Beardie.

Jesters living quarters right now are not ideal, but will post those in another part of the forum, but are a work in progress. Tomorrow (Today)is shoppping day whoo-hoo. In the last two weeks, I've learned more than a little about his personalitly. He is VERY social. He loves just to hang out and be with people, he would rather chill on your shoulder and watch TV or read with you, than hang out in his tank (Can't blame him there right this second)he has picked his favorite basking window, loves a good swim, and he detests getting his cage cleaned.

He seems to have a healthy appetite and in general seems to be in good overall health. Its sad that my high school friend had to give him up, but I'm feeling like I just won the Dragon Lottery with this guy. :) Without further adieu:

Jester (in his old set up)
jester3.jpg

Mugging for Momma
jesterhome2.jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the BDF! Hope you and Jester find it informative here :)

Latest posts