• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new to forum not to Beardies.... NEW male Juvi

kglenn

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey guys I picked up a male dragon last weekend from the Daytona breeders expo here in FL, I got a male because I have a 7 month old female right now and plan on breeding them after the first of the year! I got this little guy from fairy tale dragons at the expo... He's beautiful and pretty big for his age. He is 3 months old and steadily growing. lol He's a mix of italian leatherback/orange german giant/yelllow/red flame sandfire/hypo orange pastel.. Im going to post some photos for you guys but he's in mid shed and hasn't really shown me his full colors because he's been a little stressed out since I brought him home... Enjoy I'm also going to throw some photos of my female in here too... compared to all his other sibilings he was massive! lol I'm stuck on a few names for him as well.... give me your input Apache,Porunga,Chaos,Gotham,Hades. these are the names i'm stuck on.... Im really digging apache and Porunga..
IMAG0375.jpg

IMAG0374.jpg

here he is in front of his future girl. lol
IMAG0373.jpg

IMAG0372.jpg

with flash
IMAG0371.jpg

IMAG0360.jpg

Basking
IMAG0357.jpg

Good photo of his back
IMAG0351.jpg

Here are some of my Female
IMAG0356-1.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

FOOD? lol
IMAG0087.jpg

Eric sachranienkow

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
welcome to the forums!

i like chaos :) i find a good name

nice looking beardies you got there!

EDIT: also... you got horses! lol

kglenn

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks! he's shed now and you can really see his colorings...

Limabeanie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
The first three pictures at the top show the back of your beardie's skin as being slightly wrinkled. I recently noticed this on my beardie too and have been freaking out a bit thinking it might be due to dehydration. Am I being overly cautious? I will post pics later.

Dragonsx6

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi Kglenn, good looking Dragons you got there. My advice would be to wait till your girl is about 2 years before you start to breed from her as anything younger can cause health problems for her. When you do breed them to you are gonna have some lovely babies :)

Latest posts