• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to forum, new-ish bearded dragon owner

Beardiemac

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone! I finally decided to join this community, after getting so many tips from these forums for almost a year now. I got my beardie, Mac, last December. He was around 4 months when I got him, so he’s almost a year old now. Before I got him, I did extensive research, and continued to do so after getting him. I treat him like he’s my child so I wanted to make sure I did everything right. But, even after all this time, I still find myself having questions, so here I am. Im excited to connect with other beardie owners, who have the same love I do for them. Here’s my baby Mac :)

Attachments

• 5704AD34-F40A-4A00-9BDF-93CAD7EE47E0.jpeg
    5704AD34-F40A-4A00-9BDF-93CAD7EE47E0.jpeg
    347.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 1E20AABC-430A-4398-977A-07C21BF664DA.jpeg
    1E20AABC-430A-4398-977A-07C21BF664DA.jpeg
    461.4 KB · Views: 7
  • CD93CBAF-5CE6-402B-8BF8-9ACAFFE4CBF0.jpeg
    CD93CBAF-5CE6-402B-8BF8-9ACAFFE4CBF0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi everyone! I finally decided to join this community, after getting so many tips from these forums for almost a year now. I got my beardie, Mac, last December. He was around 4 months when I got him, so he’s almost a year old now. Before I got him, I did extensive research, and continued to do so after getting him. I treat him like he’s my child so I wanted to make sure I did everything right. But, even after all this time, I still find myself having questions, so here I am. Im excited to connect with other beardie owners, who have the same love I do for them. Here’s my baby Mac :)
Welcome to the forum-- your UVB and correct surface basking temps are the most important thing in your tank -- please NO coils for a UVB and temps need to be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer

Latest posts