• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to forum but not to dragons ;)

meesh18

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello All,

I just came across this site today and joined up. After getting my first bearded dragon at a reptile expo over 6 years ago (Jo-Jo), I fell in love with beardies right away. Jo-Jo unfortunately passed away not long ago. She was very sick the first 2 years of her life. I spent hundreds of dollars on vet bills and even had to syringe feed her for months. She did end up living past her 6th birthday but I developed such a bond with her that I never had with any other pet. It was so hard to deal with her passing but it's true what they say time does heal. I still miss her! About 2 weeks ago my husband and I decided to get another bearded dragon. We purchased a 2 month old female from a well known breeder. So far, so good. She hasn't been eating any of her veggies (I posted in the nutrition part of the forum to get some ideas). I'm also looking for a name for her. If anyone has any suggestions..? :)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome2a.jpg

Posting pics of her would be a great help in getting name suggestions from the other members. Plus We Love Pics!!! Also posted in your other thread.

Pat B

Super Moderator
Wow!! She sure is a beautiful girl! Welcome to BDF and come back often with questions and concerns!! ;)