• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New To Beardies :)

Frankie Bedford

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello!

My name is Frankie, and I have wanted a bearded dragon for quite a while now. I am currently going through the motions of researching what equipment I need and where I can get it all from. If anyone has any recommendations/sites etc. that would be greatly appreciated! Also any insight into the best place to buy a beardie too. I will be going to a reptile show in May and hoping to have all that I need by then so I could perhaps buy one there from a breeder, since I have heard great things about buying beardies from breeders.
Basically any tips and tricks and advice you all may have and are willing to share with me would be also greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Frankie

EDIT - I live in North Carolina, USA. Thanks, Germ, for the tip :D

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Frankie,

1.jpg

Giving the Country you live in would be helpful in finding Breeders & there are adds in the For Sale section.

Here is link a Wealth of Info on our Scaley Friends ...
Bearded Dragon - Exclusive Care Info Library

So glad to hear that you are doing you homework & properly setting up prior to acquiring you new Pet.
icon_thumright-1.gif

We will be happy to answer any questions that we can. Browse the Forum, read the threads, you will find what the forum is like & learn lots of good stuff.

Good Luck

Latest posts