• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to Beardies

wariactiv

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello everyone. Just joined this awesome forum and I hope to learn from you guys. Anyways, Im Gid from the Philippines and I currently have some beardies with me. I came to own 25-30 Leopard geckos ab out 2 years ago. Ive had some bad experiences with my BD's 3-4 years ago due to my lack of knowledge at that time. This time though, I think Im quite prepared for them.

Here is one of my female. Seller told me shes a Blood red x Leather back but im not really sure if she looks like a leather back at all. Her colors just posp out sometimes then, goes back to a leathery brown appearance when she basks. Teach me guys. Smiley

Here is "Gizzy"

5328763707_fc0d4c183b_b.jpg

5328750983_5eedcd0f97_b.jpg

Ill post some more soon.

Regards,
gid

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gee, these two and your screen name are soooo familiar... !
Welcome to this Forum...

wariactiv

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks for the warm welcome. :) Recently got hold of this male to pair up with Gizzy.

Meet "Rampage"

5356772126_a5ea4e90c0_b.jpg

5356159833_653e84982e_b.jpg

5356159555_8c627cee75_b.jpg

Latest posts