• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to Bearded Dragons

Bsd1x

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello my name is Dave and my 10 ur old son and I are starting our research into owning a Bearded dragon. Currently my son has had a Leopard Geko for the last 1.5 years and has done well with him. Unfortunately his Leopard Geko has MB Diese and is starting to need more assistance with eating and removing his sheds. My son has been doing a fantastic job assisting his Geko with bathing in warm water to help remove his shedding skin and also does great feeding the little guy. He is still interested in his Geko and would never neglect him, and has become closely attached to him. The way he cares for his Geko for a 10 yr old amazes me. He is now asking about the Bearded Dragon and I told him I would help him research about them. We are looking forward to the use of these forums to learn more about the Dragons.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello my name is Dave and my 10 ur old son and I are starting our research into owning a Bearded dragon. Currently my son has had a Leopard Geko for the last 1.5 years and has done well with him. Unfortunately his Leopard Geko has MB Diese and is starting to need more assistance with eating and removing his sheds. My son has been doing a fantastic job assisting his Geko with bathing in warm water to help remove his shedding skin and also does great feeding the little guy. He is still interested in his Geko and would never neglect him, and has become closely attached to him. The way he cares for his Geko for a 10 yr old amazes me. He is now asking about the Bearded Dragon and I told him I would help him research about them. We are looking forward to the use of these forums to learn more about the Dragons.

Welcome to the forum! If you take a look at the links below several of our comments we've put together info for new comers..the info can also be found in the general care section and is pinned at the top.

Latest posts