• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New sleeping position

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Aught Jessie sleeping like this tonight had to share

uploadfromtaptalk1369363087715.jpg

Pat B

Super Moderator
These beardies sure do sleep in a funny position. Spike is usually in the corner on his hind feet and tail supporting his belly on the glass! That hurts my back!!

1am570yl3z

Bearded Dragon Egg
Im amazed at how they sleep,can't wait to get one. Here's my mates male Dizzy.. LOL
uploadfromtaptalk1371848839137.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1371848882946.jpg

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's like they sit there while basking and when the lights go off, they go to sleep right there. When the lights go on, they're still in the same position. LOL.

Mine, she's so spoiled, she sleeps on a covered pillow and two fleece baby blankets on top of her and a husky toy she loves to sleep, dominate over, and moves out of her way against the glass. Sometimes, I think she uses the toy to spy on me. :p She did it the other day. She pushed her toy up to the glass and was basking behind it. :D

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
huskyandallie.jpg
Noella, that is adorable!!! If you haven't already, definitely post some pictures of that, it sounds priceless!! :-D

I've posted a pic of her waking up on her pillow and using the husky as a pillow. :D I didn't put her head on her husky. She does it herself most nights. Sometimes, she'll be clutching it and she'll fall asleep with her little paw on it. (It's funny and cute that she really loves that husky. :D

Latest posts