• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New (sick?) adult beardie

beardieX0

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I put mine on the opposite side of his tank. I'm Only doing this until I buy a non light heat emitter

jarich

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Wow, looks like you got it just in time. Whoever you bought it from shouldn't be allowed to sell animals ever again, and you should go demand your money back. That was a very dehydrated and malnourished dragon you got. Glad it's in a better home now though!

stinax182

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I use a red light on the dimmer it can go and Leo sleeps right through it, so I don't know. I would say as long as it's not crazy bright.
Just because he's sleeping doesn't mean it's a good sleep. I know I've slept all night and woken up more tired than the night before, lol

beardieX0

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Just because he's sleeping doesn't mean it's a good sleep. I know I've slept all night and woken up more tired than the night before, lol
That's very very true. I got a heat emitter with no light a couple days ago. That's what I usually use but one broke :/