• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New set up!

Kirsty

Hatchling Dragon
Hey, I just wanted to show you guys Squiggs new set up!

He really likes it. Well I think he does :D he’s running around all over the place and exploring everything I put some of his old things in the new tank like his plants and his little rope ladder, and that cork log he’s had since he was a baby. Why do they always turn their backs when you want to take their pictures???!! The second photo is kind of funny he’s got a full belly too. :D

Attachments

• IMG_7546.jpeg
    IMG_7546.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7548.jpeg
    IMG_7548.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, I just wanted to show you guys Squiggs new set up!

He really likes it. Well I think he does :D he’s running around all over the place and exploring everything I put some of his old things in the new tank like his plants and his little rope ladder, and that cork log he’s had since he was a baby. Why do they always turn their backs when you want to take their pictures???!! The second photo is kind of funny he’s got a full belly too. :D
Tank looks good -- make sure you have digital probe thermometers to get accurate temps in the tank --- especially surface basking temps

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
it looks really good! nice work! most importantly, how does your beardie like it?

Latest posts