• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Rescue Gecko

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
001rose.jpg
003Rose.jpg
This is the girl Gecko that was left out for trash in her 20 gallon tank on the side of the road. Does anyone know what morph she could be? She is very sweet and weighs 45 grms. I gave her a dose of Panacur just incase she had a build up of pinworms. She seems fine and is eating like a horse and stands up very tall. She could stand to gain a few grams but that should not take too long since shes such a great eater. I do not know what to name her? I adore her already and I have bought her the proper UTH and vitamins and calcium are in with her all the time and I actually saw her licking out of the bowl of vitamin and calcium mixture :) Well here she is....shes missing a few back toes so I assume she was housed in the past with other Leopards.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Poor girl. I wouldn't ever do that to a reptile. I'm glad you rescued her. Maybe she's a leopard gecko from what the tail looks like.

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
Thanks Josh I will join and see if anyone knows. It doesn't really matter but I would just like to know what to classify her as. I think shes very nice looking and shes doing really well. Just adore her :)

Latest posts