• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New pictures of Sal (and one of all 3 of them) ... SO CUTE!!!! :D

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
These are mostly new pics of Sal, but this top one has all 3 of my babies... ;D

MyBeardiesinWagonTXT.png

(don't worry... the pic is photoshopped. ;D I would never have the baby and Sal so close - they'd fight :D )

SalWithAngel.png

SalPants02.png

SalPants01.png

SalPJs.png

SalGold05.png

SalGold04.png

SalGold03.png

SalGold02.png

SalGold01.png

SalCouch.png

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I love that photo shopped picture... It is awesome. The rest are really cool. I am hoping to get Boogie photo on here soon. He looks so much like yours. I am just not good at taking pictures.

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Boogiesmom said:
I love that photo shopped picture... It is awesome. The rest are really cool. I am hoping to get Boogie photo on here soon. He looks so much like yours. I am just not good at taking pictures.

Thanks ;D They are all a bit different in color, actually, but the photoshopped pic doesn't show it very well. Sal is kind of beige with orange around his eyes and some in his beard. He may still change, though, since his care was substandard before we got him and he just did a much needed shed. I figure in another shed or two we'll see his actual color, now that he's a healthy boy ;)

Athena (on the far left) is pretty orange, but like a peachy orange, whereas Drake (the baby, middle) will probably be a very bright, intense orange. His mother was like a florescent pumpkin! :D He has lavender sidebars and is really quite handsome - I can't wait to see what he turns out looking like.

Sal, I think, though, is the most handsome one of the group. He just has this massive head. He's just too adorable. He's the one responsible for my beardie addiction! ;D Here's a video where you can see him better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9_U7HtHwyo (along with videos of the rest of our zoo!)

Latest posts