• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new pics :P found out hes male as well..

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
6ffee852.jpg

8088a5fa.jpg

ba35a84f.jpg

20a457c5.jpg

9d181f6c.jpg

e34f69e5.jpg

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
no i get to stick with paco lol, um ive had him for about 2.5 months.. hes about 1 foot long here are some pics from when i got him.

SNC00006.jpg

SNC00047.jpg

SNC00049.jpg

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hes so cute! Are those reptile nets any good? Looks like they would fall.

Soldier84

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
SoleSky said:
Hes so cute! Are those reptile nets any good? Looks like they would fall.
javascript:void(0)

wow great dragon. glad its a boy. I have one of the nets but my dragon never uses it, no issues with it falling.

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Cool, I won't really waste my money then. BeeGee is sleeping under his log for the first time and looks so cute!

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
idk mine loves it lol, hes up there most of the day, and sleeps in it, props his head up in the corner and goes to bed haha.

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Aww thats so cute. Well I'm going to see if I can get a 40 gallon breeder today so the net may come with time.

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
they are only a couple bucks and well worth it in my opinion, i know your not supposed to leave crickets in the tank when you arent there so that the dragon doesnt get bit, but i work alot of 13 hour shifts and like to put extra in there when im not home to feed him, i find that he eats till hes done, then just goes up into his hammock where the crickets cant even get to him and just goes back down when hes hungry later lol.

Latest posts