• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new pics of Miss Piggy

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
These are not the best pictures b/c they are from my phone and it was lights out. Jordan washed mine in the dogs water bowl last week and I have not got a new one yet.
downsized_0615002226.jpg

Somebody is getting fat

downsized_0615002225.jpg

ready for bed

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
her name is still Slyder but her "pet name" seems to be become her real name now. She eats everything!!!! she tried to eat the clovers off my daughters shirt when she was standing next to the viv. Jordan was showing her his apple and she came down and tried to eat it. Last week my daughter painted her nails hot pink and she was moving her finger up and down on the glass laughing about Slyder watching it and we both lost it when she jumped down and tried to eat the nail polish. And yesterday she would not touch her salad b/c she want a blueberry first. Her food bill is about 4 times larger than Oscars and she is half his size.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
her name is still Slyder but her "pet name" seems to be become her real name now. She eats everything!!!! she tried to eat the clovers off my daughters shirt when she was standing next to the viv. Jordan was showing her his apple and she came down and tried to eat it. Last week my daughter painted her nails hot pink and she was moving her finger up and down on the glass laughing about Slyder watching it and we both lost it when she jumped down and tried to eat the nail polish. And yesterday she would not touch her salad b/c she want a blueberry first. Her food bill is about 4 times larger than Oscars and she is half his size.

Gotcha! Didn't realize that was Slyder. Wow....what a difference from when you first got her (and in such a short amount of time).

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just found out a few days ago she was hatched September 2009. so she is 3 months older than I thought.

She does look VERY different. You would never know it was the same dragon unless I told you.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
I just found out a few days ago she was hatched September 2009. so she is 3 months older than I thought.

She does look VERY different. You would never know it was the same dragon unless I told you.

That's cool that you have her hatch date....or one really close.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
don't know why I didn't think to ask that pet store long before now. I finally found something she likes to lay on. She likes the grape vine. She would not sleep on it for the first couple of nights. She would bask on it then at bed time she would lay on her stick on the floor. It is still in her viv b/c it is holding up the grape vine.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yup, hard to believe she has come so far. First she was skinny and near death and now she is a fatty who tries to eat everything.

Latest posts