• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Pics of Assassin-He's now 4 months old!-Updated-more pics

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Re: New Pics of Assassin-He's now 4 months old!

Such a gorgeous pattern

missb

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member

OMG!!! My computer screen now has coffee sploosh all over it!! Laughing OUT LOUD at the "santa hat"!!!!!! he is too cute! He's huge! I will have to post up some pics of Crikey he's not far behind although not nearly as colorful! He is awesome! There is no shortage of beardie love there!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

Oh yeah... Assassin works... He's a Killer handsome ;)
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

And I think that Assassin is going to be a match for Gem in length... lol
Janie

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member

Ok so now I am wondering about my little guy, they said he was 4 months old and is no where near the size of Assassin...here I go again with false information from the people we rescue from !!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

Assassin has German Giant in him... Mine were around 12" give or take by that time frame, but then I fed all mine on roaches ;)
Janie

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member

Thanks Janie, Stubbs is 10 inches long right now...so maybe I was over reacting !!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

that's what I'm here for ! Removing anxieties ;)
janie

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member

DragonMom said:
Don't worry Harley! Stubb's is fine. He has a good home since you rescued him! It is very hard to judge age by size unless you know the breeding. In this case, I know the breeder and the exact bloodlines for Assassin. Janie is right, Assassin has German Giant morph from BOTH parents (not related in anyway-seperate lines). One of his Grandmothers is full German Giant and is Enourmous from what the breeder Rich has told me. Yes, he is a very large boy for his age, normal morphs without GG are not this large by now. When I was looking for a baby boy dragon, I wanted that GG plus the Reds in the parentage and Assassin has more than exceeded my expectations! He's also my gentle giant, quite the momma's boy-and yeah, I'm a little proud of him! ;D

Thanks Sandy ! I am kind of new to this whole baby thing...but he is just a little spoiled and loved to death ;D

Latest posts