• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New person, but not a newbie

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi everybody. I see lots of people I know.

My name is Lisa (li). Although I don't have a beardie right now. I have in the past. His name was Spyro and was an amazing beardie. He passed a little while ago now, but I am still very much in the loop with beardies. Have a forum of my own, but it is down as of late due to lots of spamming, and have been part of some others with many of my friends that are here on this forum.

Hope to be able to help out where I can and have fun in the process.

Can't wait to start looking around to see who is on here and what's going on.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Lisa ! welcome back to the wide wonderful world of dragons !*Weptiles?*
Janie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Li. And welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing about the memories you have with Spyro.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks you guys...I am glad to be back on a forum. Can't wait to get started.
Hi LK!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You guys want pics, lol! Oh boy do I have pics. I am sure there is a pic section on here and I'll post there. Just remember....you guys asked for it.

Janie....do I know you from another forum?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is always possible, Lisa. You really never know where I show up....
Janie

Latest posts