• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New palace for Princess

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
The first palace we made started falling apart so we decided to make her a new one. We moved her in this morning. This newest one is made out of an entertainment shelf thingy... We used the shelves on the back to close it in, caulked in the cracks, put tile down installed the track and door and lights..

in it's first stages....
DSCF0917.jpg

completed....
DSCF0920.jpg

DSCF0922.jpg

Let me know what you think we are considering building and selling these

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Princess has been very dark in color since we moved her is this relocation stress??? temps are 86.7 on cool side and 95.2 hot side 98.8 on basking rock so i don't think it's temps... She's still eating and pooping

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Darkness in color could be a shed coming on or soaking up UV light. What is your UV light?

Princess is young, right? Her basking temps should be around 105-110F.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have the tube reptisun 10.0 Princess is about a year and a half from what the pet store told me. and the temps in the new viv are the same as the old one. She may be getting ready to shed again. Her head is starting to look grayish

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok, my forgetfulness. Your temps are fine and your UV light is good. If her head is looking like it is getting ready to shed, I think that answers your questions.

Isn't it amazing how these little rascals keep us on our toes? They are just too quiet.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Princess got a little home make over today. The tile i had in there was too smooth and she didn't really get good traction plus she's outgrown the basking spot and hides. So i turned the tile over and made bigger things for her

DSCF1166.jpg

Latest posts