• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Owner of SpikeZILLA

D00UUBLEB

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi, my name is Brad and I'm the owner of a 4 month old beardie called Spikezilla. I look forawrd to chatting with other owners as I am enjoying my dragon a great deal.

I'll come out better pics when LS is done shedding; as you can image he's a bit jumpy right now and I want to give him his space for a day or two.

Here's a shot of him this morning.

1spike3.JPG

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Re: New Owner of Little Spike

welcome to our little family-exclamation mark- yup pictures are a must with we dragon nuts.....also if you want to check any equiptment you have against what we as a whole forum recommend, feel free. we don't want you to have an unhealthy baby on your hands ever- exclamation mark- dratted caps isn't working.
janie :D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures with Spike. Here's a link to some general bearded dragon care:

Bearded Dragon Care

Let us know if you have any questions.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member

Welcome !! I just love the babies...keep the pics coming ;D

Latest posts