• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New nickname is Tri-poop

Cyanic

Hatchling Dragon
Tripod has taken up a new hobby-
Pooping on me whenever I hold her, and pooping on her greens whenever I offer them. And she likes to bite, lol

but look at that cute lil face and nub, who couldn’t love her!!
9193D600-6059-4C47-974D-67EABC2F20DA.jpeg
76096A4F-4E30-4A6A-9AFF-7B814826BECC.jpeg

We’ve also been following a new feeding regiment! She only gets crickets if they’re from my hand, or while she’s out and being socialized. So far it’s been helping and she’s definitely starting to calm down a bit!
62036EA6-46A7-4395-9EC4-DF5748DB3F9A.jpeg
6BFB8638-6201-4F91-8A51-915AFEC19D62.jpeg

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
A biter!? Oh nooo lol, its weird how some dragons have a super high prey drive and some like mine will just sit there till u bring the bug to their gob, i can’t believe how good you have lil tripod looking, ill be honest when i first seen it I thought it was a goner :( im really impressed with how you’ve managed to help her bounce back!

Cyanic

Hatchling Dragon
A biter!? Oh nooo lol, its weird how some dragons have a super high prey drive and some like mine will just sit there till u bring the bug to their gob, i can’t believe how good you have lil tripod looking, ill be honest when i first seen it I thought it was a goner :( im really impressed with how you’ve managed to help her bounce back!
Oh it’s not prey drive, it’s all sas, and a bit of fear. She hasn’t gone after my hand in a hungry way, it’s always been while I’ve been trying to handle her.
lately though she’ll step up on my hand to get food, so she’s getting a lot more used to me. I wish she could understand me when I say “cmon, I’m not gonna eat you!” Lol

Latest posts