• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Name!

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hello.....well my beardie Kronos isnt a boy like i'de hoped but i dont care if its a she i love her the same anyway well she cant have the name kronos cause it doesnt fit anymore well i wanted instead of you actually giving me direct names i was thinking you could do more like suggestions and what not...i dont really know how to explain this but if someone could help me i would appreciate it ALOT

Please and Thanks,
ILC(ilovecacti)

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
haha mmmmm lol you and janie think just alike lol she mentioned somethin like this...thats kool i might have to look into that! but still would like more suggestions! thank you! ;D

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
haha to great lol you know the sayin great mind think alike....or in this case hippie minds think alike! lol

Latest posts