• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New mommy :)

sxesweets

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello

I'm Sarah and my bearded dragon is Daphne.

As far as we know she is around 2 years old (I was told) and she may be pregnant... Previous owners rescued her and another little girl but didn't have space for both and the two they had already so she has found a home with us :) She laid two clutches (right term??) of eggs while she was with them and was being housed with a male.

Sooo, that's us :) Looking forward to spending some time on here and looking around

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome... You came to the right place...Everyone here as been so helpful and support of us.. We look forward to see pictures. I'm sure you will soon see we live on pictures here... So welcome again...

Chuck and Razz's Mommy....

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Sarah. Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you onboard. I think it is great that you helped rescue Daphne. Hats off to you!

Looking forward to hearing about your adventures with her. :D

Latest posts