• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kodieh

Hatchling Dragon
Hello, everyone!

My name is Kodie, I am a Computer Science major at Oklahoma State University and currently a Junior. I've been keeping reptiles for only a couple years now, but love every minute of it. I currently keep 1 African Fat Tail, 4 Leopard Geckos, 1 Ball Python, and 1 Three-toed Box Turtle.

I am still doing research and putting together the knowledge of everything I need to get into Beardies. I just love the look of them! It may yet be a while before I feel ready to jump in, though when I do I hope to know just about everything. And if I don't, trust me I'll be around to ask questions!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?02x2qd
Browsing on Tapatalk through my iPhone! :)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the BDF, Kodieh! Glad to hear you're doing research before getting one, and my, you have quite the zoo!

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
they let you keep all the critters at school? i assume you live off campus. beardiesare greart and you will find a welth of information on this site

Kodieh

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Yes, I do live off campus haha! Even when I did, though, I had my first two Leo's with me. ;) skirted their "20 gallon tank rule" since I did keep them in a 20. ;)

Browsing on Tapatalk through my iPhone! :)

Latest posts