• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New member of the forum!

LiamR

Hatchling Dragon
Hey, I absolutely love Bearded Dragons although I only have one of them. His name's Cooper and he basks 24/7 whilst adventuring on the otherhand. I do handle him although he is still not quite tame yet, my friends have been giving me useful tips as well as YouTubers. I'm very excited to start posting pictures of him on the forum and probably even more excited when he's perfectly tame. I hope to start enjoying this forum as all of you other Beardie owners out there, later!

Attachments

• IMG_1392.JPG
    IMG_1392.JPG
    592.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1378.JPG
    IMG_1378.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi, welcome to BDF. Love the pics! when you say he basks 24/7, you dont mean he has a light on constantly do you? lights should be on 12-13 hours a day, with the rest in total darkness. The little guys need their beauty sleep after all

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome! BeardedHippy is right, you don't want to leave any lights on at night because it disrupts their sleep cycle and brain function. Leaving the light on can also be the reason you are having difficulty taming him.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How are you measuring the temps in your tank? Take some time and take a look at the links below several of our comments as we have put together info for new comers that covers their care..

Latest posts