• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new member, nice to meet ya all!

gmguychad

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi there. I have 2 bd about 18months old. They are sisters from the same lot, met the parents, good friends with the breeders, etc. I have them housed in a 55gal enclosure. Honestly, I only got them because my 6yr old daughter had to have them. BTW, the breeder was also their babysitter. I have grown to like them alot. I would like to be a better bd owner, I hope asking questions and getting good answers will help...till next time.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
5.jpg

A 55 gal floor area is the absolute minimum size recommended for 1 adult BD, let alone 2 :eek:.

Please take the link Aleena posted very seriously, that is trouble in the making. No matter how long they have already been together, eventually injuries will happen unnecessarily because of choices that you have made that are not in the best interest of your pet ...

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Even if the beardies seem "friends" they aren't I reccmomend seperating them sometime soon.... welcome to the forum though :)

Latest posts