• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New member from GA

AnthonyF

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey everyone. Kind of new, I adopted two beardies from a friend about 8 months ago and housed them only until he got situated and I loved them. They were so cute I had to get my own. So I did. He's a 100% Citrus x Super Citrus Leatherback. His name is Galileo or G for short. He's about 6-7 weeks old now. Right when i get really "into" my beardie I find Repticon which is in GA this weekend but I have no time off to go see it. :( Here are some pics of him, I wish I was here for the pic contests. Looking forward to lurking the site for more info.

First day I got him
Galilo01.jpg

His first time sleeping at his new home
Galilo02.jpg

High on top to watch all the pee-ons.
Galilo03.jpg

117star

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome, I love seeing "baby pictures". I wish we could have experienced Scarlet as an "infant". Either way we love her to pieces.

Latest posts