• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New member avid reptile enthusiasts.

Lobretto

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone, names Justin and I'm new to these parts. Been a proud reptile owner for the last 25 years. I currently own 2 adult tegus, frodo and scarlet, and 2 baby beardies. I've rescued dozens of neglected beardies through out of the years but one thing I had yet to do was raise a beardie from baby so I decided to do just that. I'm a sucker for morphs, my tegus are possible red hypo and a het for albino ruby red hybrid. All my reptile keeping life I've had standard rescued dragons. I ended up not getting one beardie but 2. I got a hypo trans possible het for witblits and zero named verstappen from hatched at hillmans and a hypo witblits possible het for trans LC hybrid named checo from phantom dragons. Verstappen aka Mr Max is about as cool as they come. He loves his pets and all it takes to get him out is a little tap on his front legs and he claims right on. Checo on the other hand is a little jerk. Rarely will he let you touch him. He either tries to bite or bolts as soon as you get near him. He's only 10 weeks so hopefully he will chill out lol, not that I'd care. It's amazing how much food these little guys can put down, boy am I glad I breed my own dubias lol. Verstsppen is putting down 10 to 15 dubia a sitting 3 to 4 times a day compared to checks 5 to 6 a sitting. Now when it comes to greens this is where checo shines. As part of my routine I always tong feed their breakfast of greens and checo runs to to tongs and jumps up to get the greens, he can't even wait the 2 extra seconds it woukd take to bring it all the way to him. He loves loves loves collard greens with bee pollen. Verstappen eats a few bites of greens then waits for his bugs. The crazy part, neither of them want anything yo do with the BSFL which is a first for me. Never had any reptiles turn down bsfl until now. Anyways I'll attach a few pics for your viewing enjoyment.

Attachments

• 20220710_130258.jpg
    20220710_130258.jpg
    611.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20220706_100611.jpg
    20220706_100611.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • 20200828_115420.jpg
    20200828_115420.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10

Latest posts