• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Loki pics! (6 months)

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey guys! Loki's six months old and about 17 inches long (not including the bit of tail he lost a while ago, so proportionately he's supposed to be about 18.5 inches). I thought I'd take some pictures, especially since my border collie / australian shepherd mix Zak finally realized that there was something living in the tank in my room. XD

Closeup on Loki's face:

IMG_2161.jpg

Loki sitting on a small pineapple: (Just to clarify, he looks really skinny here because this was taken before his breakfast and he's really hungry. He's usually beefier :p)

IMG_2172.jpg

Zak sitting on my laundry pile and just noticing Loki:

IMG_2181.jpg

Zak taking a closer look:

IMG_2182.jpg

And that's about it for now. Just thought I'd share, haha. Just to put it in perspective, Zak's an 80 pound adult dog, so Loki's turning out to be pretty big for his age, I'd say. :p

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
when he is full grown he is going to make everyone's beardies look like dwarfs. Your doing a great job with him.

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
:D Thank you so much! I'm a nervous wreck about him, so it's always nice to hear reassurance like that, haha.

sublyme

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
6 months?! This dragon looks like a beast! what are you feeding him' steak!? ;D

Latest posts