• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new habitat

thatguy715

Hatchling Dragon
its ok didn't expect u to know. and I'm hoping this coming weekend I should have my bd. there was one there that I really liked. he was all about what I was doing whenI was looking in the viv. wanted to take him/her home right then.

Jaime

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I like to use repti carpet for baby beardies rather than subtrate...are you using sand substrate or a carpet? I cant tell from the pic...the repti carpet will run about $5 more that what you paid and much safer for babies....asside from that your set up looks fantastic! congrats...watching a baby beardie grow is incredibly fun :D

Jaime

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I looked again...looks like you did use repti carpet! Good job! :)

Pat B

Super Moderator
OK....thanks for letting me know. My probe thermometers should be arriving in the mail today or tomorrow. That should give me a better reading.

thatguy715

Hatchling Dragon
yes i did use repti carpet. and i plan on always using the carpet not a fan of the sand, and thank u, its gonna be a lil longer yet before i get my bd cuz last friday the motor blew in my car so gotta save for a couple weeks to get a new one and once that happens i am gonna get my bd, i will post pics as soon as i do!!!!

Latest posts