• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Guy Woop Woop :D

Vinzy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey all I am new to the forum ;D

I work at a petshop with lots of reptiles and my favourite lizard is a bearded dragon... Yes the most common but the best and cutest :p

My plan is to get an 8 month old bearded dragon at the latest friday and can't wait! I really have a passion for animals and prefer to only have one handling animal, and that would be a bearded dragon. My other pets are just inverts like tarantula's and scorpions but even though I love inerts I will resist to talk about them because this is a forum for beardie's not inverts :D

Anyways I am enjoying the forum so far and will post pics as soon as I get my new beardie, Thank you to Pogie who introduced me to this wonderful forum :)

Thx
Vin. 8)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You'll find out soon enough that you get to talk about most anything. There's a forum, here, for things like your inverts called "Other Pets". Check it out....you'll like it.

Glad to have you! Hope to hear more from you.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Vin, glad you made it here.

Cant wait for the pics

Vinzy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YAY! I got my bearded dragon today. I will post pics later just still admiring her ;D

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yippeeeeeee, But you do know that on this forum it works as follows:

No pics = It aint true

Latest posts