• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New from OHIO

Soldier84

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hey everyone
Im 25 years old and i got a baby bearded dragon in nov. of 09. Im not sure if its a girl or a boy yet lol. This is my first dragon and im trying my best to keep him/her healthy and safe. I have a 40gallon tank with NO SAND. a fake tree and a log with a UVB bulb and a heat light. I feed him crickets and romaine lettuce everyday. Also how big will they get?

heres a few pics

stuff026.jpg

stuff025.jpg

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome!

They can get as big as around 2 feet long. But the average I've seen is about 18 inches.

As for his salad, any type of lettuce isn't good to give them as it has no nutrition and can make your dragon have the runs. Staple greens are something like collard greens, mustard greens, dandelion greens, to name a few.

Great pics, too!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome to the forum! Great looking dragon. Congrats on having the most intriguing family member in your house!

I'll provide a link to our basic caresheet.
Bearded Dragon Care

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome!!! Your BD is really cute and how adorable is that little round belly...

Latest posts