• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New family member rozay baby red beardie

Mark Addicks

Bearded Dragon Egg
New family member Ricky rozay loving his new set up getting used to his new home getting used to his new mom and dad and his two brothers also have a nine-year-old brother of his bearded dragon he's so awesome going to be beautiful

Attachments

• Message_1555707095479.jpg
    Message_1555707095479.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
  • 20190419_164821.jpg
    20190419_164821.jpg
    857.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 20190419_164801.jpg
    20190419_164801.jpg
    899.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 20190419_164814.jpg
    20190419_164814.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 62

Aerries

Hatchling Dragon
Just some advice, but before I give it I would like to say sooooo cute! Loose the carpet, it only harbors bacteria and cannot be properly sanitized, utilize slate tiles or paper towels. I have children’s plays sand but mine are both adults and are over 3 years old but have perfect husbandry. Loose the red bulb, red lights damage their eyes, get a white basking bulb. Ensure that their basking temps are 100-110 and loose the stick on thermometer. If you don’t have a temp gun, I would invest. Helps dial in the temps more accurately. Also use contact paper on three sides INSIDE of their tank to reduce reflections. The see them selves in the glass and can cause them to be stressed all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Addicks

Bearded Dragon Egg
Just some advice, but before I give it I would like to say sooooo cute! Loose the carpet, it only harbors bacteria and cannot be properly sanitized, utilize slate tiles or paper towels. I have children’s plays sand but mine are both adults and are over 3 years old but have perfect husbandry. Loose the red bulb, red lights damage their eyes, get a white basking bulb. Ensure that their basking temps are 100-110 and loose the stick on thermometer. If you don’t have a temp gun, I would invest. Helps dial in the temps more accurately. Also use contact paper on three sides INSIDE of their tank to reduce reflections. The see them selves in the glass and can cause them to be stressed all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah we're going to change the carpet out I was just getting that because of the time we have we just picked him up but I'm going with vinyl tiling and I'm going to do the contact paper I know the reflection cuz I have a 9 year old bearded here in my living room but yeah he's only two months old only 1 day with us he's doing awesome they said a 10 gallon tank but I prefer a 20 gallon tank and he's doing fine in it and the red light only had that one because I did not have a regular heat bulb until just now when my fiance brought it home the reds for night time

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
You're better off with a ceramic heat emitter if you need heat at night (and you only need that if your home temps are below 65F at night) - by all accounts, the colored bulbs are harmful to a beardie. The other light you need is a UVB tube (not coil), if you don't already have one. In any case, congrats on the beautiful new baby :0)