• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new dragon.

oniel lyne

Hatchling Dragon
This is a hypotran leatherback dragon i adopted from a local breeder i know producing beautiful dragons. She is smaller than her siblings, slightly runted because she could not get to food as quick. I set her up by herself and she is doing better. But will she still grow to full size? Also has anyone seen this color morph?

Attachments

• 20150117_124606.jpg
    20150117_124606.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
  • 20150117_124547.jpg
    20150117_124547.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
She's beautiful. I don't see why she shouldn't grow to full size. You got her young enough and she is in her own tank so she will be able to the food she needs to grow.

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Looks good, nice pick. I got mine at a small age too so that it would get used to me easier and I want to see it grow. Good luck with the little girl

Latest posts