• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new dragon mom

sheilaamistone

Bearded Dragon Egg
i have a 5 month old female (owned for 2 months), and 2 one month old baby beardies. they had their first vet visit this wk and got a clean bill of health. I am owned by 8 ferrets, 4 dogs, 2 cats, pot bellied pig, baby red tail boa, and a 3wk African spurred tortoise. I work at a pet store. I will get pictures up as soon as I get some. so far, my only problem is that one of my babies will only eat crickets. it won't touch mealworms. my vet is having me try wax worms just to get some variety. also working on adding in some bearded dragon kibble. any other food ideas would be great. the baby doesn't seem to want the wax worms eather. he loves the crickets.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
2.jpg

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello! Wow, you have a lot of great pets! I would love to see pictures of them all, especially your tortoise. I have a sulcata tortoise named Bowser. They are great!

If you baby isn't eating mealworms then that's alright as long as it's eating crickets. I really don't like mealworms as a feeder. Not a lot of meat and a lot of shell. Try not to feed too many waxworms because they have a lot of fat in them. A good feeder to try would be Reptiworms (that's what my beardies grew up on). www.reptiworms.com . They have a lot of calcium and protien in them :) If you don't live in Florida, you can also try dubia roaches.

Are your beardies housed together?

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the BDF! WOW! You have a ton of great animals. Holy cow, how do you handle all those ferrets? Hope you enjoy your bearded dragon experience! I love sulcatas, btw! And Bowser is a shining example of one, drgnfly.

Latest posts