• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New best friends

skuczma

Bearded Dragon Egg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385512850.727367.jpg
The white spot on top if my tank is our cat Summer. Through out the last 2 days both of our cats have taken turns guarding Captain. I know they are not hunting because they are not only very territorial of his tank but they cuddle purring where his spot can be found. I think this is super cute and worth sharing. Captain has even done the arm wave to them.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
My cat Sasha used to like to sit on top of our gecko tank, even after she burned herself on the lamp she still did it. When we got Dexter she liked to sit on top of her tank too but I was worried about her falling in. So I made her room around the tank and they would sit and watch each other. Now Sasha could care less. She watches Dexter crawl around on the floor for a bit but then goes off and takes a nap!

Latest posts