• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New beardies home!

Jpzdude

Bearded Dragon Egg
Just bought my baby bearded dragon an hour ago and he/she is in the enclosure at the moment and I wanted some of your takes on it! Be mindful that I will be adding many more accessories in the near future. Thanks!
-Jackson
Photo on 2-14-14 at 6.17 PM.jpg

Darrell Asper

Juvenile Dragon
Thanks @Darrell Asper the person at my pet shop said I couldn't keep two together in a cage this small. Are you saying I can? If so thats awesome haha I was hoping.

Oh no, no,no. My bad what I ment was each Dragon has their own tank like that. They'll play together for alittle, but not in the same tank. We tried to just see what would happen, and the big one kind of was nipping at the back of the little one's head. I don't know if he was getting frisky, or giving a warning, but they were seperated quickly

Latest posts