• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new beardie

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
have a chance to get another beardie but hubby won't let me get it
a friend has it she paid 60 dollars for it with tank a light one it was in a 10 gallon tank is proply 16 inches long i told her she needed a 40 gallon breeder tank or bigger so she went and bought a 35 gallon tank she has a infered light on which i told her she didn't need no uvb light told her that she need to soak in warm water every other day now she tell me that she wants to sell it to someone for 70.00 with tank she was going to sell it to me for 60.00 just for the beardie she has only had this beardie since wedsday has to find him a better home cause she and hubby is afraid of it so i know that that havent taken him out to soak him i have a empty 40 gallon breeder tank and the tile that will fit in it all i would have to is by a uvb light but my hubby say no because we have enough animals with the two green frogs, jessie the bearded dragon, and leapord gecko, and 55 gallon fish tank, and the 30 gallon fish tank and dog outside i think i could handle one more

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
yea maybe im just afraid whoever take won't know how to take care of it either
well maybe because i want him i don't know

Latest posts