• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new Beardie!!

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I just picked up a baby beardie today. He/She is a wonderful orange color, i got lucky!! It is my first time owning a baby beardie, its about 5 1/2 inches including its tail. I have a full grown female that i got full grown, so i have experience with them, just have never raised one from a baby. I was wondering how long ihes would be nice! Ill upload pics later:)

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
CONGRATS!!!! you are going to house them seperately yer? I love the orange ones, they are so gorjuzzz. How much does he weigh?

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
CONGRATS!!!! you are going to house them seperately yer? I love the orange ones, they are so gorjuzzz. How much does he weigh?
yes, for now he/she is in a 10 gallon going to a 20 gallon next week untill he/she getts bigger. I have no idea on weight.. i dont have a scale): Im putting pics up now if you want to look :) THANKS!!!

Eric sachranienkow

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Awesome! i am currently raising my juvenile shes 9 weeks, and her names lily! have you thought of a name? i've never really raised a orange one before! i'll be looking at those pictures!

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
yes, for now he/she is in a 10 gallon going to a 20 gallon next week untill he/she getts bigger. I have no idea on weight.. i dont have a scale): Im putting pics up now if you want to look :) THANKS!!!
sorry, l just had to ask. Some people think because they are bearded dragons they can all live together... sorry again

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Awesome! i am currently raising my juvenile shes 9 weeks, and her names lily! have you thought of a name? i've never really raised a orange one before! i'll be looking at those pictures!

its my first baby!!:) im hoping its female. If so i like penelope cuz my other female is calypso:) if its a male i might change its name to hades

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Awesome! Congratulations! Beardies are so much fun, and I've had a blast watching my baby the last couple of weeks. I can't wait to see him grow as much as Merlin has. Merlin was itty bitty when we brought him home, and now he's almost the size of a full adult for a gecko, I've had him since May ^_^

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Awesome! Congratulations! Beardies are so much fun, and I've had a blast watching my baby the last couple of weeks. I can't wait to see him grow as much as Merlin has. Merlin was itty bitty when we brought him home, and now he's almost the size of a full adult for a gecko, I've had him since May ^_^
yea its my first lizard that i get to see grow up:) All my other lizards i got as adults:) im so excited to see him get bigger!!:)

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i think mine is about 6 weeks and she is 5 1/2 inches. i cant wait for her to get bigger. I have read that they grow really fast so im excited!

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yoda has over doubled in length a tripled his weight. They do grow quick. I weigh and measure Yoda very week just to keep tabs.

Latest posts