• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New beardie

Charlie1127

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello I've gotten a juvenile beardie I have his basking light, uvb, log, water and food bowl.

I've noticed that he gets stressed,darker skin color and grumpy when he's in his home alone(no human interaction) but as soon as I pick him up he's happy and his stress marks go away and he turns lighter

20190113_115835.jpeg
20190112_122526.jpeg
20190109_232916.jpeg

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Cute baby dragon you have.. Can you tell us what your set up is like: What are your temps as this is very important for a baby dragon. What kind of UVB and basking bulbs do you have? Also those are very important for babies. Typically when they are darker they are trying to soak up heat, possibly saying the temps might be low. Grumpiness can also be a sign your little one is lacking in something in their environment. They are very social critters that will love being with their human :)

Latest posts