• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Beardie owner

mr yindles

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi I'm new to forums too but I really want a bearded dragon the first time I asked for one parents said no I asked again a few days ago (I first asked last summer) they said maybe u know any ways to turn maybe into yes please reply ASAP thanks!!!

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
Well firstly it's great for your parents to say no first. It shows that they care about you. If they said maybe then thats good, but you need to prove to them that you understand the commitment and the daily routine you have to do. The best you can do is read up about them, get your parents to take you to reptiles stores and ask questions, that way they can understand more about them and you are showing them that they are a great pet and are suitable for you. Just keep on reading and asking questions and get your parents asking at reptile stores. You can't have too much knowledge, you will get one it takes time! ;) good luck

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Mr Yindles,
WelcometoBDF2.jpg

But you really should start your own introduction thread ;) ...

shehzain

Bearded Dragon Egg
It will be 2 months I have had him on the 15th. You're right, maybe there will be problems in the future, but right now he is happy and healthy. His basking spot gets to 100-110 F, and he eats 8 medium crickets morning and night, dusted with a calcium and vitamin powder mix every other day at one feeding. (And when I say dusted, I mean coated, lol. This is why I do not do it every day, because the powder really sticks to the crickets and I know that too much calcium can be a problem.) So there's that, plus what I have mentioned in my previous post.

Now, can we put the swords aside and have a truce? :p

Pat B

Super Moderator
Sounds like you are on the right track....they are demanding little critters because they are really out of their Australian habitat so we mimic their habitat. I enjoy my little beardie....he is very weird....but probably normal....:rolleyes:

Latest posts