• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Bearded Dragon owner

Gavin Hertig

Bearded Dragon Egg
02283B3F-8E9A-4D89-9F82-279FD0404538.jpeg
So I have a couple questions on my beardie. Is the dark part of his tail , tail rot or is it just the natural color? Also what morph is my bearded dragon? I know he’s a leather back but anything else? He also won’t eat vegetables. I’ve had him for about 5 days. What should I do to get him to eat anything other than crickets? He also keeps squinting one eye at random times. He also sometimes is darker than other times. He’s usually a light tan but sometimes he’s a dark brown. What could that mean. Other than these questions he seems very active and healthy. He loves to be held and enjoyed his first bath :)

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
His tail is perfect, the dark part is normal. He’s really pretty. They can make themselves darker to absorb more heat. It’s normal for babies to not want much salad. Just make sure it’s available all day, every day, and that you’re offering healthy staples.
My baby used to be very “winky,” as I call it, too. I have no idea why. Maybe they’re just trying to settle in and block out all the newness.

AnandaTheDragon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Mine gets black when he’s cold. When I let him out to run around he finds a spot to sleep. When he turns dark I pit him back into his cage and turns back to his normal color.

Tabasco

Hatchling Dragon
He is not hypo, might be het hypo. Cant tell if he is trans without a side picture of his face/eyes. Where did you buy him from? The breeder should be able to tell you his morphs etc.

Latest posts