• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new backround

aberdare

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Just made backround for a new viv,painted with acrylic paint waterbased, whats the best to seal it,and make it waterproof.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not sure...are you planning on putting that on the inside of the tank or the outside. I am afraid that if you put it on the inside the heat might be too much for it.

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
did you use grout? if not i dont know if i would put it under too much heat. and if you did use grout i know u need a non toxic sealant that is also acrylic based. also, make sure its not flamable. just ask a guy at your hardware store and he should be able to point u in the right direction, costs around 10 bucks.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I use Min Wax polyurethane, say 3 coats, and allow to dry and cure... When you don't smell the ammonia smell... you should be good to go !
Hope this helps out !

Latest posts