• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

NEW BABIES!!!!!!!!

Olea

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL....ok guys well we had our first day of reptile show 2day....and yup we have added 2 more babies to da familly

first is Kelog
IMG_5084.jpg

next up is Zula our colombian tegu
IMG_5093.jpg

just hoping we can restrain ourselves from bringing anymore tomorrow..lol

dragonskeeper

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Aww i like. I would love to get another but im in the process of buying our first home. just got pre aproved for the loan just nead to find one that the wife likes lol.

Olea

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thank you all. And gratz dragonkeeper. we're supposed to be saving as well.

However, today was the last day of the show, so had to visit one last time. and we walked out with a pygmy chameleon, named Goliath.

IMG_20110220_180537.jpg

dragonskeeper

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Aww. thanks. by the way my name is rick. we have a reptile expo here every other sat. but i work on sat. which helps me by not alowing me to opertunity to pick up some new scaley friends lol

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Beautiful little guys! I cannot wait to hit up the next reptile show here in the LA area...

Latest posts